After final month’s update problems for Fallout 76, Bethesda is looking forward to a initial Feb refurbish in their latest ‘Inside a Vault‘ blog post. Although patch records aren’t accessible yet, or an accurate recover date for a update, Bethesda does offer a preview of some of what will underline in it. Specifically, Bethesda is entrance after a Fallout 76 Scorchbeasts with several tweaks and balancing changes as a outcome of actor feedback.
Changes to Fallout 76 Scorchbeasts Coming in Feb Update
Bethesda highlights dual pivotal areas of a Fallout 76 Scorchbeasts that will be removing changes in a arriving patch. The initial of these is a magnitude of their Sonic Scream attacks. Apparently, many players feel like this conflict is used too often. As such, Patch 6 will deliver a smallest check of 10 seconds between Sonic Scream attacks. This will request to both unchanging Scorchbeasts and a Scorchbeast Queen. The other area concerns a black specifically, and is a bug-fix for a queen’s rob list.
“We’re also formulation to repair a bug inspiring a Scorchbeast Queen’s rob list,” explains Bethesda; “which mostly formula in receiving a same devise as rob even after mixed Queen kills. Once this repair is live, a Scorchbeast Queen will be means to dump a wider accumulation of skeleton from her rob list, that should also extent cases where players accept a transcribe plan. Additionally, we’re looking into ways we can make her rob list some-more ‘legendary’ in a future.”
Additionally, Bethesda requests that fans come to them with feedback about a creatures in Fallout 76, posing several questions to players that they can answer on a official Fallout 76 Forums:
- “Which enemies are now your favourites to fight? Why?”
- “Which enemies do we now dislike encountering? Why?”
- “What creates an confront with an rivalry or quadruped fun or intriguing to you?”
- “What forms of enemies would we like to see combined to Fallout 76 in a future? Why?”
- “Other than mythological items, what forms of rob assistance a quarrel feel rewarding to you?”
- “Would we like to see some-more severe enemies combined in a future, that might need mixed players or a group to defeat? Why?”