Emergency Responders Extinguish Kitchen Fire during Bethesda Home

Dwelling privileged as firefighters control a blaze

Firefighters work during a stage of a kitchen glow during a Bethesda home

Firefighters work during a stage of a kitchen glow during a Bethesda home

Andrew Metcalf

Updated – 7:40 p.m. – Firefighters rushed to a stage of a reported kitchen glow in a Bethesda area Thursday afternoon.

The glow crews fast put out a glow during a two-story home during 7900 Sleaford Place, according to a orator for a Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Service.

All occupants were privileged from a building, orator Pete Piringer reported in a Tweet. One chairman was ecstatic to a sanatorium with teenager burns, according to Piringer.

Food cooking on a stove held glow and Piringer reported a glow caused about $25,000 in damage.

More tabs ...

Posted in
Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
short link tablet123.com/?p=1271.