Fire Spreads from Fireplace Through Bethesda House, Displacing Family

Occupants of Westfield Drive residence got out safely

Firefighters outward a residence in a 7600 retard of Westfield Drive.

Firefighters outward a residence in a 7600 retard of Westfield Drive.

Via Pete Piringer/Twitter

A glow widespread from a grate to a second building and extraneous of a Bethesda residence Tuesday night, deleterious a house, though no one was injured, according to a rescue official.

The family vital in a 7600 retard of Westfield Drive was alerted by a fume alarm and got out safely before firefighters arrived during about 8:45 p.m. to examine fume entrance from a house, Montgomery County Fire Rescue Service orator Pete Piringer wrote on Twitter.

Firefighters controlled the glow by 9:15 p.m., according to Piringer. The abandon caused about $100,000 in repairs and replaced dual adults and dual children.

Fire officials dynamic that a glow originated in a gas grate enclosing on a initial floor, afterwards widespread adult a walls to a second building and outside, according to Piringer. The means was deemed accidental.

Interior repairs to a house. Via Pete Piringer/Twitter

More tabs ...

Posted in
Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
short link tablet123.com/?p=2950.