- You can supplement channels to YouTube TV on tip of your bottom subscription, that already comes with 70 channels.
- You can supplement scarcely a dozen additional reward channels, including a sports package, Showtime, Starz, and others — yet any channel will cost we additional any month.
- To supplement or mislay these channels, go to a Membership territory of a YouTube TV Settings menu.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for some-more stories.
Though they have identical names, don’t upset YouTube with YouTube TV — a latter is a streaming radio use that includes some-more than 70 live TV channels for $49.99 per month.
You’ll get these 70 channels enclosed with a bottom subscription price, though we can also supplement reward channels as well. You can do this when we start your subscription, or during any time afterwards.
Each reward channel — these embody Showtime, Starz, and some-more — costs a small bit additional per month. The cost will be combined onto your monthly YouTube TV bill.
If you’ve already set adult YouTube TV, here’s how to supplement or mislay reward channels.
How to supplement channels to YouTube TV, or mislay them
1. Open YouTube TV in a web browser.
2. Click your comment avatar in a lower-right dilemma of a screen. If it slides adult to a tip of a screen, click a avatar a second time. In a drop-down menu, click “Settings.”
3. On a left side of a Settings window, click “Membership.” You should see a list of channels.
4. Scroll down a list and demeanour for a channel we wish to supplement or remove. When we find a channel, click a checkbox to supplement or transparent a check. You’ll see options like Starz and Showtime for shows and movies, or additional sports packages like NBA League Pass.
The series during a bottom will refurbish to uncover how most your monthly YouTube TV check will be after we make your changes.
5. In a pop-up screen, endorse that we wish to supplement or mislay a channels.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech: