VoiceOver is a useful underline for a visually marred that tells we what’s function on your device out loud. Fortunately, HomePod has a VoiceOver feature. Look next to learn how to capacitate VoiceOver on HomePod.
How to capacitate VoiceOver on HomePod
- Open a Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find and daub and reason your HomePod idol and afterwards daub Settings in a bottom corner.
- Tap Accessibility VoiceOver and afterwards switch a toggle to a On position.
With VoiceOver enabled on your HomePod you’ll be means to use a following reason controls:
- Tap or drag: Siri will readout a name of a stream control and will name it.
- Double tap: Activates a stream control.
- Double daub and reason a volume button: Adjusts a volume.
- Double daub and reason (anywhere else on a surface): Activates Siri.
- Triple tap: Skip a stream song.
- Quadruple tap: Skips retrograde one strain and plays a prior track.
For some-more assistance removing a many out of your Apple devices, check out a how to guide as good as a following articles:
- How to modify PNG and TIFF images to JPG on Mac
- How to check Apple Pencil battery level
- How to modify Pages doc to PDF on Mac
- How to modify Pages doc to Microsoft Word doc on Mac
- How to spin on and spin off your Mac
- How to form a Apple trademark on Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- How to customize time and date formats on a Mac
- How to check your Apple Watch’s program compatibility
- How to undo aged Apple Watch backups
- How to check your iPad’s program compatibility