Essential Phone PH-1 (Codename: mata) smartphone was launched in May 2017. The phone came out of a box with Android 7.1 Nougat and after ascent to Android 8.1 Oreo. We have a really good news! Now we have a Ground Zero GZOSP 8.1 Oreo For Essential PH-1 (mata).
Well, a group behind a renouned tradition ROM called Tesla, Tipsy and Validus have finally started a new plan famous as GZOSP. It is also famous as Ground Zero Open Source Project. This is not any Custom ROM, Ground Zero Android Oreo repository helps we to build custom ROMs without carrying to start from blemish (meaning true from AOSP).
Now we can download and Install a latest GZOSP Oreo for Essential PH-1. The ROM is built by Chinese developer 谈色变虎 who built this ROM regulating Ground Zero Android Oreo repository. Full Credits to a developer and a group behind GZOSP to creation this possible.
The smartphone facilities a 5.71-inch display. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of inner memory. Essential PH-1 sports Dual 13MP back camera and 8MP front camera. The handset runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of a box and after upgraded to Android 8.1 Oreo.
Download and Install Ground Zero GZOSP 8.1 Oreo For Essential PH-1 (mata)
Google expelled a latest Android 8.1 Oreo for Pixel and Nexus upheld device. If we still wondering either your device will accept central Android Oreo update, afterwards check a full list of officially upheld device from a manufacturer. In box if your phone has now old-fashioned and we wish to ascent to latest Android Oreo, afterwards here are a list of an official and unaccepted chronicle of Android 8.0 Oreo grown by LineageOS team. In this post, we will beam to implement GZOSP 8.1 Oreo For Essential PH-1 (mata). This refurbish is underneath development. Currently, we haven’t tested this ROM yet. As per a record, Developer claims that a many of a bugs are bound and we can use it as a daily driver.
Check a full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Recently expelled Android is famous as Android Oreo. This is a inheritor of Android Nougat and comes with many new facilities such as Picture in Picture mode, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, etc. So currently we will beam to implement a Ground Zero GZOSP 8.1 Oreo for Essential PH-1 (mata). GZOSP 8.1 is formed on Android 8.1 Oreo. Find a list of all GZOSP 8.1 Oreo Supported device.
What’s on Android 8.1 Oreo?
As you’d expect, Android 8.1 Oreo is an incremental refurbish that builds out some of a new facilities found in a initial chronicle of Oreo. Android 8.1 Oreo is an softened chronicle and shortcomings of Android 8.0 Oreo – This doesn’t meant Android 8.1 doesn’t embody a new underline since it does. Here are all a facilities of Android Oreo [8.0/8.1]
Features of Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels (8.0)
- Picture In A Picture (8.0)
- Multi-Display Support (8.0)
- Keyboard Navigation (8.0)
- Background Limits (8.0)
- New Wi-Fi Features (8.0)
- Better Icons (8.0)
- Autofill (8.0)
- Cheeseburger Emoji (8.1)
- Neural Networks API (8.1)
- Pixel Visual Core co-processing record to third-party developers (8.1)
- and many more
Check out a Top 10 facilities of Android Oreo
- This will work on Essential PH-1 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone adult to 80% or 70%.
- Download a latest Essential USB Drivers
- You will remove a strange ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if we already commissioned on your phone. So make certain to Backup your phone regulating TWRP before doing this step regulating TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps regulating Titanium Backup or we can Backup but any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all a Zip files from next and Place it in your phone’s base of inner memory.
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Essential Phone PH-1
- List of Best Custom ROM for Essential Phone PH-1 – Updated
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Essential Phone PH-1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Essential Phone PH-1
Steps to Install Ground Zero GZOSP 8.1 Oreo For Essential PH-1 (mata)
- First of all, we need to Unlock Bootloader on Essential PH-1
- Now install TWRP Recovery regulating this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download a next GZOSP 8.1 Oreo ROM onto your smartphone.
- Now foot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to foot into Recovery.
Ground Zero GZOSP 8.1 Oreo (Official)
That’s it! we wish we have commissioned a Ground Zero GZOSP 8.1 Oreo For Essential PH-1. Leave a criticism or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Credit goes to: Ground Zero Rom’s