- You can simply undo a record from Google Drive on an Android with several taps.
- You can send a record to your Google Drive rabble folder and undo it from a rabble to henceforth mislay it.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for some-more stories.
You can simply undo a record in Google Drive on your Android in a integrate steps. You can possibly send a record to your Google Drive rabble folder or henceforth mislay a record from a rabble folder. The routine is really simple.Here’s how to do it.
Check out a products mentioned in this article:
How to undo files from Google Drive on Android
1. Launch a Google Drive app on your device. Tap a folder idol during a bottom right of a shade to be taken to a list of all files.
2. Tap a three-dot menu during a right of a record we wish to remove.
3. Scroll down a menu that appears to locate a Remove choice and daub Remove. The record will be sent to your Google Drive trash.
You can mislay files we possess as good as files that have been common with you. However, stealing a common record from your comment usually removes it from your view. The record owners will still possess a record and have entrance to it.
How to henceforth undo files from Google Drive on Android
When we mislay a record it is sent to your Google Drive rabble can. You can henceforth undo equipment from a rabble easily.
1. From inside a Google Drive app, daub a three-line menu during a tip left of a app.
2. Tap “Trash” from a menu that appears. All equipment we have private will appear.
3. Tap a three-dot menu during a right side of a record we wish to delete, afterwards daub “Delete Forever.” You will be stirred to endorse a movement and reminded there is no approach to redeem a record once it has been deleted.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech: