- You can simply share a video on Google Drive with other users.
- If we share a video with a user on Google Drive, they contingency have a suitable permissions set adult to watch or download it.
- You can share a video on Google Drive with a specific person, anyone with a pity link, or even a ubiquitous public.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for some-more stories.
Google Drive allows we to not usually upload files for easy entrance from wherever you’re sealed into your Google account, though we can also upload and share photos, documents, and videos in a few elementary steps.
Once we upload files to Google Drive we can also share them with others so that they can view, edit, or download them during anytime.
It usually takes a few moments to share a video record on Google Drive, and as prolonged as a scold permissions are in place, a target can simply entrance a file.
Here’s how to do it.
How to share a video on Google Drive
1. Open Google Drive and safeguard you’re logged into your Google account.
2. Click a “+New” symbol on a left palm side and upload your video from your computer. If your video record is already uploaded to Google Drive, locate it in your Drive’s record list.
3. Click on a video record once to prominence it.
4. Right-click on a record name to open a menu of options.
5. Click “Share.”
6. In a pop-up window that appears, form in a hit name or email residence of a chairman that we wish to share a video with.
- You can also name to share a video around a couple with specific accede settings in this window. To share around a link, duplicate a couple during a tip of a window. To change a accede settings for a couple click a add-on above a couple and name your elite setting, and afterwards duplicate a couple once a updated.
7. Click “Send.”
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech: