As expected, Apple is now rolling out iOS 12.1, watchOS 5.1, tvOS 12.1 and macOS 10.14.1 to a public. Today’s updates move a slew of new facilities such as Group FaceTime, twin SIM support for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, and new emojis.
Unfortunately, according to a recover records for watchOS 5.1, a much-anticipated ECG app might not nonetheless be accessible to users in a United States.
macOS will also be saying an refurbish currently to support a new emojis and Group FaceTime. For tvOS, it’s misleading what is new in this update, however it’s accessible as an update. It’s expected a elementary bug repair release.
HomePod is also saying updates currently with sincerely deceptive recover records observant “general improvements for fortitude and quality.”
Here are a recover records for iOS 12.1:
iOS 12.1 introduces Group FaceTime, adds over 70 new emoji, and includes support for Dual SIM with eSIM for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. This refurbish also includes bug fixes and improvements.
- Adds support for video and audio calls with adult to 32 participants simultaneously
- Encrypted end-to-end so your conversations sojourn private
- Start Group FaceTime right from a organisation Messages conversation, or join an active call during any time
- Over 70 new emoji, including new characters with red hair, gray hair and curly hair, new emoji for bald people, some-more emotive smiley faces and additional emoji representing animals, sports and food
Dual SIM support
- Introduces Dual SIM with eSIM that allows dual numbers in one device for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
Other improvements and fixes
- Introduces Depth Control in Camera preview for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- Improves mobile connectivity for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- Adds a ability to change or reset your child’s Screen Time passcode regulating Face ID or Touch ID
- Fixes an emanate where a sharpest anxiety support was not always comparison in front-facing photos for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- Resolves an emanate that caused messages to be joined into one thread when dual users were sealed in with a same Apple ID on mixed iPhones
- Addresses an emanate that prevented some voicemails from appearing in a Phone app
- Resolves an emanate in a Phone app that could means phone numbers to seem but their analogous hit name
- Fixes an emanate that could forestall Screen Time from stating specific websites in a activity report
- Addresses an emanate that could forestall adding or stealing family members from Family Sharing
- Adds a opening government underline to forestall a device from suddenly shutting down, including a choice to invalidate this underline if an astonishing shutdown occurs, for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Adds a ability for Battery Health to surprise users that it is incompetent to determine if a genuine Apple battery is in iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- Improves trustworthiness of VoiceOver in Camera, Siri, and Safari
- Fixes an emanate that could means MDM Device Enrollment to news an Invalid Profile blunder for some craving users
And watchOS 5.1:
This refurbish includes improvements and bug fixes:
- Apple Watch Series 4 automatically contacts puncture services if we are stationary for about a notation after detecting a tough fall. The watch will now also play a summary that informs a responder that Apple Watch has rescued a tumble and shares your plcae coordinates when possible.
- Fixes an emanate that could means an deficient designation of a Walkie-Talkie app for some users
- Resolves an emanate that prevented some users from being means to send or accept invitations on Walkie-Talkie
- Addresses an emanate where some formerly warranted Activity awards were not display in a Awards add-on of a Activity app for some users