Thought aand a mini followup were ? Get prepared for a ultimate retro Nintendo collectible: a Nintendo Classic Mini: Family Computer Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary Commemoration Version.
Yes, that’s a mouthful. If a name didn’t idea we in, this is a special book chronicle of a console combined to applaud 50 years of Japan’s many renouned weekly manga magazine. This is some-more than only a customary Famicom mini embellished gold, however — it’s a jubilee of classical Japanese comics in pixels. Pretty many each diversion on a special book console has ties to a manga array that premiered in Shonen Jump.
That includes no reduction than 3 Dragon Ball games, dual Captain Tsubasa games, and titles formed on Fist of a North Star, Kinnikuman and a lot more. Here’s a list of a full 20 games enclosed on a console:
- Tag Team Match: MUSCLE
- Dragon Quest
- Fist of a North Star
- Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo
- Kinnikuman: Kinnikusei Oui Soudatsusen
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu
- Captain Tsubasa
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu Kanketsu-hen
- Famicom Jump: Hero Retsuden
- Sakigake!! Otokojuku Shippuu Ichi Gou Sei
- Ankoku Shinwa: Yamato Takeru Densetsu
- Tenchi wo Kurau (Destiny of an Emperor)
- Hokuto no Ken 3: Shin Seiki Souzou Seiken Retsuden
- Dragon Ball 3: Gokuden
- Captain Tsubasa 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Kyoushuu! Saiyajin
- Magical Taluluto-kun: Fantastic World
- Famicom Jump II: Saikyo no Shichinin
- Rokudenashi Blues
As we competence have guessed, each diversion on a complement is accessible exclusively in Japanese, and it looks like it’ll be a same petite distance as a strange — definition a controllers are significantly smaller than what you’ll find on a US-based NES Classic.
Don’t design a US chronicle of this special book console possibly (most of these games never expelled outward of Japan), though take comfort: Nintendo pronounced late final year that a strange.
Still, if you’re anticipating to import a special book console, they reportedly go on sale on Jul 7 for 7,980 yen (about $70, £55 or AU$95).