Providing a roadmap for a cities of a destiny today, a 2019 eventuality announces a stellar choice of speakers who will yield unmatched insight.
Trumbull, CT – Nov 28, 2018 – TMC and Crossfire Media currently announced a speaker line-up for The Smart City Event being hold Jan 29 – Feb 1, 2019 during a Greater Fort Lauderdale/ Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The discussion module will concentration on how connected solutions will expostulate city far-reaching improvements, improved peculiarity of life for residents and business eventuality for enterprises. New to this year’s event, any attendee who goes to each Smart City Event dermatitis eventuality will accept a 2019 Certification of Specialization in Smart Cities.
“The Smarter a City is, a some-more it’s connected to a ecosystem. We are saying some-more and some-more informal activity that complements and connects a city to a suburbs, adults and businesses,” Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive executive of content, IoT Evolution. “The Smart City Event highlights where IoT is being implemented relocating over a explanation of judgment and to a indicate where it directly impacts a adults and communities.”
- Steve Brumer, Partner, 151 Advisors
- Greg Najjar, Director of Business Development during Advanced RF Technologies, ADRF
- Homaira Akbari, President CEO, AKnowledge Partners
- Davitt Potter, Field CTO, Arrow Electronics
- Ashwin Krishnan, Tech Transformer + Human Revitalizer, Ashwin Krishnan
- Marcos Radonic, President/CEO, Automated Parking Corp.
- Colin Barceloux, CEO, Axius
- Brad Canham, Vice President, Cassia Networks
- Maciej Kranz, VP, Corporate Strategic Innovation Group, Cisco
- Kenneth Schlather, Executive Director, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County
- George Mulhern, CEO, Cradlepoint
- Dmitry Raidman, CEO, Cybeats
- Ernest Chrappah, Chairman, Department of For-Hire Vehicles
- Marco Della Torre, CTO, Derive Systems
- Daniel Noiseux, VP Business Development, DimOnOff
- Delia J. Smith, Vice President, Dispersive Technologies, Inc
- Victor Shilo, Director of Engineering, EastBanc Technologies
- Dr. Aakanksha Chowdhery, Software Engineer, Machine Learning, Google Brain
- Frank Bradshaw, CEO, Ho’ike Technologies
- Tao Zhang, Senior Director for Technology and Industry Development, Huawei Technologies (USA)
- Jason Kelley, General Manager, IBM Blockchain Services, IBM
- Dr. Claudio Lima, Co Chair Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Energy/Utility/Oil Gas, IIC Industrial Internet Consortium
- Ben Herzberg, Director, Threat Research, Imperva
- Steve Hanna, Senior Principal, Infineon and Trusted Computing Group
- Jeff Wilbur, Director, Online Trust Alliance initiative, Internet Society
- James Brehm, Founder and Chief Technology Evangelist, James Brehm Associates
- Lisa Brown, Senior National Director, Municipal Infrastructure Smart Cities, Johnson Controls
- Gerrit Rexhausen, Program Manager, Corporate Strategy Innovation Management, Lufthansa Technik
- Stephane Wyper, Senior Vice President, New Commerce Partnerships and Commercialization, Mastercard
- Tony Rost, Chief Technology Officer, Metal Toad
- Murray Gordon, Regional Cloud Sales Director, Microsoft
- Gerry Purdy, Principal Analyst, Mobilocity LLC
- Iisko Lappalainen, Head – Technical Marketing and Technical Field Operations, MontaVista Software LLC
- Brandon Dalida, Regional Sales Manager, MultiTech
- Michael Lenoce, Managing Director, MVP Capital
- Kristina Podnar, Digital Governance Consultant, NativeTrust Consulting, LLC
- Randy Van Buren, Solutions Engineer, Nokia
- Glenn Richards, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- David Wentzloff, Co-CTO Co-Founder, PsiKick
- Tracy Markie, Chief Executive Officer, Small Box Energy
- Leonardo Simoes, IT Smart Cities Specialist, Technical Counselor, Smart City Business Institute Americas
- Dago Mata, SVP, Head Internet of Things U.S.A and Canada, SOFTTEK
- Eugene Grant, Mayor, The City of Seat Pleasant
- Mike Wood, Vice President, VeloCloud
- Laila Partridge, CEO, WegoWise
- Marcellus Buchheit, President and CEO, Wibu-Systems USA
Keynotes, speakers, special events, exhibitors and some-more sum are updated daily. Sign adult for IoT Evolution’s newsletter for some-more information.
The Smart City Event is collocated with IoT Evolution Expo that in a 20th eventuality is a heading preparation and networking forum for a craving looking to know how to rise and exercise IoT Solutions.
Registration for The Smart City Event is now open. For some-more information, hit Scott Kargman. For media registration, hit Jessica Seabrook. Companies meddlesome in exhibiting, sponsorship or promotion packages should hit Dave Rodriguez during 203.852.6800 ext. 146 or Maureen Gambino 203-852-6800 x 109.
For a latest Smart City Event news, updates and information, follow a eventuality on Twitter during @smartcityevent.
Through education, attention news, live events and amicable influence, tellurian buyers rest on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make squeeze decisions and navigate markets. As a result, heading record vendors spin to TMC for forlorn branding, suspicion care and lead era opportunities. Our in-person and online events broach unmatched prominence and sales prospects for all participants. Through a tradition lead era programs, we yield clients with an ongoing tide of leads that spin into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we accelerate code reputations with a millions of impressions from arrangement promotion on a news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree selling solution, we offer extensive eventuality and highway uncover government services and tradition calm origination with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and selling material to assistance with SEO, branding, and altogether selling efforts. For some-more information about TMC and to learn how we can assistance we strech your selling goals, greatfully visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated selling association with a core concentration on destiny trends in technology. We use communities of seductiveness with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to furnish events and websites associated to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a multiplication of Crossfire Consulting, a full use Information Technology association formed in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Ken Briodagh