More time was spent with a iPhone X by both hosts this past week while other inclination arrived for testing. Check out MobileTechRoundup uncover #413 to hear a take on a latest in mobile technology.
- More iPhone X use thoughts by both Kevin and Matt
- Finally: another good use for FaceID sensors – Warby Parker app (OK, maybe Clips too)
- Apple Watch LTE use vs costs
- First impressions of a ZTE Axon M twin arrangement phone
- Which smartwatches (not aptness trackers) are operative best these days?
- Essential Phone gets dual re-reviews
- OnePlus 5T eventuality this week
- How mostly do we use AirDrop? NearShare looks to be identical for Windows PCs
- Android is removing it too with Files Go (also can also purify adult storage)
Running time: 81 minutes
Listen here (MP3, 93MB)