The tumble smartphone deteriorate is about to collect adult in a outrageous way. After IFA and Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 phenomenon final month, we’re entrance several vital releases in Oct including Google’s Pixel 3, a new device from OnePlus, and more. So, let’s take a closer demeanour during all entrance in this bustling month…
The best gifts for Android users
LG V40 ThinQ
October 3rd, NYC Seoul
The initial large exhibit entrance in Oct is from LG. As reported previously, a association has reliable an eventuality for Oct 3rd to launch a subsequent vital smartphone. The LG V40 ThinQ will be announced during coexisting events in NYC and Seoul (October 4th internal time). The phone is approaching to serve slim down a bezels from final year’s LG V30, yet also to deliver a nick to a tip of a OLED display. Internally, we’re also awaiting a spec upgrade, as good as some facilities brought over from a LG G7 ThinQ such as a Boombox speaker.
- LG V40 ThinQ will be denounced only days brazen of Google’s Pixel 3 event
- LG V40 ThinQ shown off in high-quality renders w/ 6.3-inch notched arrangement [Video]
Nokia 7.1 Plus (probably)
October 4th, London
Update 9/20: Nokia is entrance behind in a large approach right now, and a association apparently has another device set to arrive on Oct 4th. It’s mostly approaching that this will be a leaked Nokia 7.1 Plus. An eventuality is scheduled in London on Oct 4th to “welcome a latest further to a Nokia smartphone family.”
- Nokia schedules Oct 4th eventuality to exhibit a latest smartphone
- Alleged Nokia 7.1 Plus trickle shows off notched display, dual-cameras, Android One branding
Google Pixel 3 (and more)
October 9th, NYC
Obviously, a series one thing we’re looking brazen to in Oct is a Made by Google eventuality on a 9th. That day, we’ll be removing a exhibit of Google’s new Pixel 3 family including a Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. Those smartphones, generally a XL, have been leaked tremendously, so there’s not most we don’t know in that arena. However, there’s still a lot to demeanour brazen to.
Google will also (likely) be showcasing new Pixelbook hardware, an Assistant Smart Display, new era of Pixel Buds, and even an updated Chromecast. Hit adult a links subsequent to learn some-more about what’s entrance during Google’s event.
- Google announces Oct 9th ‘Made by Google’ eventuality in New York City
- Everything we know about a Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL so far
- Everything we know about ‘Nocturne’, a initial of a few intensity ‘Pixelbook 2’ prototypes
- Everything we know about ‘Atlas’, another intensity ‘Pixelbook 2’ prototype
- Report: Google-made Assistant Smart Display rising after this year
- Google Pixel Buds 2: Where Google’s crafty headphones need to improve
Razer Phone 2
October 10th, Hollywood
One of final year’s underdogs was a Razer Phone, and a association recently reliable a second generation. Now, we know that a Razer Phone 2 is set to arrive reduction than a year after a strange on Oct 10th. The new device is approaching to mostly arrive as a spec upgrade, maintaining a same simple pattern and a 120Hz display.
Apparently, it’s also going to embody a company’s Chroma lighting. Not most else is famous about a Razer Phone 2, yet we’re positively vehement to see what a gaming association has in store.
- Razer confirms Oct 10th eventuality to betray Razer Phone 2
- Razer Phone 2 describe trickle shows identical pattern to original, hints during Oct launch
- ‘Razer Phone 2’ strictly reliable to be in a works, PC program to ‘extend’ to mobile market
Samsung’s Mystery Release
It feels as yet Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 launch was only a integrate of weeks ago, yet Samsung already has another launch eventuality in a works. Samsung announced recently that it would reason “A Galaxy Event” on Oct 11th.
It’s misleading accurately what a association has in store for this event, yet there are dual categorical possibilities. Some pattern to hear a initial central sum on Samsung’s foldable smartphone interjection to a quote from a CEO, while others pattern some mid-range Galaxy A inclination during this event. In any capacity, a new Samsung eventuality is positively something to keep an eye on.
Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
October 16th, London
Huawei took to a theatre during IFA in Aug to exhibit a new Kirin 980 chipset, and in doing so also reliable an eventuality to launch a Mate 20. That eventuality takes places on Oct 16th and there’s a lot to demeanour brazen to for Huawei fans.
The London-based eventuality will uncover off a Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro as a initial smartphones using a Kirin 980 chipset. These inclination are approaching to container new designs with a “waterdrop” notch, a triple-camera setup, and even facilities such as wireless charging and an in-display fingerprint sensor. Needless to say, it should be sparkling to see accurately what Huawei has in store on a 16th.
- Huawei’s new Kirin 980 will energy a Mate 20/Pro on Oct 16th
- Huawei Mate 20 renders trickle with intensely tiny notch, triple camera setup, headphone jack
- Huawei Mate 20 could arrive w/ Android P, wireless charging, in-display fingerprint reader
October 17th (probably)
OnePlus has a report of releasing new hardware twice a year, and we’re about due for a company’s second recover during this point. OnePlus has already expelled some central information about a phone, and in doing so also teased a launch date of Oct 17th. This isn’t officially confirmed, yet it’s really likely.
The OnePlus 6T is not going to be a finish renovate from a OnePlus 6, yet it’s set to embody some vital changes. This includes a new nick design, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and it’s also going to embankment a headphone jack. It’s misleading how these changes will impact a price, yet regardless, we’re vehement to see a subsequent phone from OnePlus…
- Alleged OnePlus 6T wrapping trickle reveals in-display fingerprint sensor, ‘waterdrop’ notch
- OnePlus 6T reliable to container in-display fingerprint sensor, thicker design
- OnePlus 6T strictly reliable to embankment a headphone jack, will have improved battery life
- OnePlus 6T to arrive in Oct w/ somewhat aloft price, rising on T-Mobile
ASUS ROG Phone
October 18th, New York
Update 10/3: ASUS has only announced that a gaming phone, a ASUS ROG Phone, is entrance to a United States after this month. The association will launch a device during an NYC-based eventuality on Oct 18th with sales presumably following not prolonged after. If you’re meddlesome in a ultimate phone for mobile gaming, this one positively seems to fit a bill.
If you’ll remember from a exhibit progressing this year, a ROG (or, Republic of Gamers) Phone packs a whole lot of hardware. It runs on tip of a Snapdragon 835 chipset, has a 90 Hz OLED arrangement that measures in a 5.7-inches, a special cooling system, RGB backlighting, and even some touch-sensitive surfaces that can be used in games.
- Asus’ ROG Phone is a gaming phone w/ crazy accessories, 90Hz OLED, ‘vapor cooling,’ and RGB backlighting
— ASUS North America (@ASUSUSA) October 3, 2018